Adept Jane, broken?
Just played as Jane using only her three perks and escaped .............. without getting the trophy.
Anyone else having this issue?
Just played as Jane using only her three perks and escaped .............. without getting the trophy.
Anyone else having this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, I got it, did anyone dc?
No one DC'd. :(
Do you play on console?
Yes, I play on console.
I played on console (ps4) and I got her adept with no problem. Only had an issue with the plague but apparently that was a bug (that is now fixed thankfully)
Perhaps try again, or try to inform this information into bugs on this forum.
I tried again today and escaped and got the trophy, finally. Thanks y'all!