Players Disconnecting
When players disconnect, why does it take them to the post game info? Wouldn't it make more sense if it were to take them back to the menu?
When players disconnect, why does it take them to the post game info? Wouldn't it make more sense if it were to take them back to the menu?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its ridiculous how many people dc atm, sorry to put this slightly off-topic
@Hoodedfengm1n
I've noticed that as well. I've also seen that a lot of the time, people will disconnect and then argue with the killer in the post-game chat; being sent to the menu would surely fix at least that issue with toxicity.
I actually disconnected one time yesterday because I was simply too annoyed to even fight an untargetable Freddy again.