What is this?
I was playing solo. Why is there such a big difference in ranks?
I was playing solo. Why is there such a big difference in ranks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know I get the complaints about how long the matchmaking is or the DCs.
But the ranks have been broken forever. Stuff like this isn’t new.
Matchmaking my friend. That is what we call matchmaking.
Matchmaking has never been,worse in the time I've played this game...before this Id always get matched with people within a 3-5 Rank difference, which was very damn good, occasionally because of SWF smurfing or if there weren't as many playing at my Rank, I'd get a few players higher ranked (talking Killer side here) when playing Survivor, Killer was practically always at a reasonable Rank to be matched with.
As it is, in addition to DCs and other issues a good handful,of Matches just tank players and screws with the Matchmaking even more