Sooooo...Trapper...
I think he should get some QOL changes, like being able to carry 2/3 traps by default.
'Cause you dont have time to waste against competent survs, I just had a game where I literally placed 3 traps and 2 gens were already done ,lmao.
Also,his traps are easily countered by too many things tbh. Dead hard avoiding traps is BS,imo.
And he gets completely destroyed by SWFs, he is the cover of this game and he is not even that good.
Comments
Being able to carry a few (or all traps) would be lovely.
It all depends. I sometimes have time to place my traps in good locations and can knock down a person before two gens are done.
Dead Hard, Hitboxes, etc. They need to fix his trap hitboxes.
I guess I'm of the minority of Trapper players that can completely destroy a SWF even without optimal perks.
I mean, I also 4ked against a swf with my level 7 trapper once,but survivors were making dumb mistakes. Literally no one went on a trap ,but they kept rushing hooks for no reason ,lmao.
He needs more than QoL to get him rank 1 viable but sure I'll take whatever he can get.
4k, rank one
Perks: Thrill of the Hunt, Beast of Prey, Distressing, Barbeque and Chilli.
Add ons: Padded jaws and a add on of my choice
Victories: At least 20 or more
Losses: Like... 5. If the competence of survivors were ascended to godhood.
Nurse exists but Trapper being able to carry 3 traps by default would break the whole game.
I seriously can not understand some of the dev team's decisions. Like I really want to learn the reason why they are so unwilling to give him that addon for free. I don't know when but recently they said that they were not going to change anything about trapper so there is that.