Perk build feedback
I was thinking with the new poised skill also running quick and quiet, light weight and urban evasion and self care for solo play. Would love some feedback. Thanks
I was thinking with the new poised skill also running quick and quiet, light weight and urban evasion and self care for solo play. Would love some feedback. Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its a pretty solid Houdini/ where-did-they-go build. Killers won’t know where you went once some gens are popped. I would trade out one perk for iron will because you will Never make a sound. But that’s just me. I might give it a run if I ever get Jane
You could also run SB with Poised so you can get out of the "gen finished' radius asap