How can I see the screen of the killer?
I have seen many images on reddit and I was wondering if it was true or it is some kind of error
I have seen many images on reddit and I was wondering if it was true or it is some kind of error
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And if is true how can watch it in ps4
Bug after u die can see killah I experienced in PC
Its so crazy !
I been hooked by the killer on day one of the DLC and when I was hooked I was seeing the killer run around the map, was against Susie legion
Go to their house and look over their shoulder
Happened to me. I was spectating the wraith after I escaped for some reason.
It's a bug