Rank 19 Killers at Rank 10...

So the devs new matchmaking system... it's... questionable to say the least.

So far with this update I've gotten a Rank 2, Rank 15, and Rank 19 killer, and I'm in green ranks (Rank 10). Why am I getting trappers with one perk, when at Rank 10.10. He wasn't bad tbh, he killed me and another person (and that's because I was being a little cocky in the endgame tbh) The Rank 15 had all teir 3 perks, so idk what happened there, but still imo the new match making system is STILL NOT WORKING, or at least broken.

Comments

  • Well, the rank vs perk tiers has never been a direct correlation. As a gray-ranked Killer, I've faced P3 Claudettes that are Rank 17 or so.

    All that means is that they pumped a crap ton of BP into that survivor. Given the low survivor rank as well, they likely did it while maining Killer.

    That Rank 15 in your case could have done the same. Mained Killer for a while, dumped BP into survivors after a while, and now are playing survivor, starting that side at low rank, but with perk loadouts already grinded.

    It's one of the things about DbD that has often turned me off of the game. Bloodpoints should only be spendable on the side you are playing when you earn them, and Survivor and Killer BP should be tracked separately, just as Rank is. It's yet another reason Rank is a joke in DbD. You can main Killer for quite a while, and then pump those bloodpoints in a Survivor or two, jump to that side, and start at Rank 20 with full Perk loadouts and add-ons. So, having a separate rank between the two sides is asinine.

    Ultimately, though, I'd prefer each Survivor and Killer have their own bloodpoints. Want to level a certain one for the teachables? Then you have to play that particular one for their Bloodpoints.

  • @Revenge said:

    Rank 1 killer against rank 20s survivors

    Wow! It's even worst than I thought!