Adept Achievements still broken on Console.
Title. Just escaped again with Jane and her perks. No achievement. I play on Xbox. I thought this was fixed already?
Title. Just escaped again with Jane and her perks. No achievement. I play on Xbox. I thought this was fixed already?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they're still broken. I've tried everything trying to get adept plague and nothings worked. I've 4kd without addons and offering, I've slugged to 4k, I've double lipped, not sure what's happening
I escaped with Jane using only her 3 perks the 2nd match I played with her the night of the update and got a 4K with the plague the 1st time I used her with only her 3 perks and didn’t get either trophy. I’m on ps4. I’ve also had 4 matches where all 4 survivors escape through the hatch together and it’s still never given me the where’d they all go trophy and I’ve done this spread out over several months time.
Bump to get more coverage.