New matchmaking =200ms +
Can't even play because all of my lobbies are above 200 ping or so since the new matchmaking.
Like, who am I being matched up with now to get this kind of ping? Very rarely do I get a green lobby now...
Can't even play because all of my lobbies are above 200 ping or so since the new matchmaking.
Like, who am I being matched up with now to get this kind of ping? Very rarely do I get a green lobby now...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same.
They could add a ping filter for those who rather not play against 300 ping and are willing to wait a little longer.
200 ping is fine u cry babys holy hell
No it's not.
200 ping equates to immense lag. You should be aiming for under 100, and even 100ms isn't that good
Everyone has different standards when it comes to ping. In my case, as long as its yellow or less, its fine.
Some people have never played with 500+ ping and made it work. 200 is playable. Not fun but playable. <100 is optimal. <50 is beautiful.