Why is it taking so long to get in games?
The last few days I spend more time waiting to play then playing. It is a bit ridiculous! Anyone have any answers?
The last few days I spend more time waiting to play then playing. It is a bit ridiculous! Anyone have any answers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just made a forum post like 5 mins ago saying basically the same thing. I'm scared we're entering a new dark age lol
I always waited more than i played, i suspect that out of my 2k hours, at least 70% of it was waiting in a lobby.
It has to be a rank bracket issue. I just came back to the game after almost a year away (I bought the game and all the DLCs at the time during the 2018 summer sale on Steam, but didn't play it much). I'm Rank 20 Killer on PC, and I find matches in less than three minutes. Last night at 1:30am my time (east coast) it took about four minutes.
Now, I've been going against rank 15-11 survivors a lot, but I have to wonder about their rank. I'm rank 19 now (ranked up last night during my final trial) I have a total of 31 hours in DbD, and I am getting a 3k or 4k almost every match as Myers. I mean, what the hell? I had like only one match in all this weekend where I didn't at least 2k. These guys have 5 to 9 ranks on me, I should not be killing them like that.
And my Myers is only Level 15. He doesn't have a ton of add-ons, either. He's stalled there because I'm dumping BP into killers I don't like to play but want the Teachables from, like Cannibal and a couple of others.