Matchmaking oopsies?

So yesterday playing on PS4, inside 10 minutes I end up with 2 rank 2 killers out of 3 games .... 3/4th of the survivors are rank 15 and rank 16 .... not a SWF group which has a super powerful one just a random game. Maybe it is time to put in a system where people can opt in for random rank lobbies, some love the challenge where as others are likely to get frustrated and (like me yesterday) just stop playing, which does nothing to promote the game at all. I enjoy DBD but rank 2 killers are playing expecting they are against similarly good survivors which no one can fault them for doing.

We have exchanged 1 problem for another, now instead of ranking up to easily we are facing ranks well above or below our playing levels which means the matchmaking system is still a failure.

Honestly I would look at getting someone to do the coding for a random rank opt in which would speed up their game play and those who do not have that confidence or sense of adventure do not get frustrated with the game and just not play it anymore.

Comments

  • I'm a rank 1 killer and i get full rank 13 lobbies. Its normal because there's not enough red rank survivors

  • We either need a quick play and a competitive or get rid of rank at this point because 1 it doesn't work anyways and 2 finding lobbies can suck