Odd, and a little unfortunate, but not nearly as bad as some have been.
Would you rather wait 10 mins to have a match of all the same level? I believe the issue is their matchmaking changes to prioritize time > ranks. Something people have been asking for, and considering how much of a joke rank is seen as (considering it's only used for matchmaking and is only really a gauge of time played), I dont think it will be reverted soon.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No thank you. I’d rather have this then go back to long wait times.
No points or escape record?
Odd, and a little unfortunate, but not nearly as bad as some have been.
Would you rather wait 10 mins to have a match of all the same level? I believe the issue is their matchmaking changes to prioritize time > ranks. Something people have been asking for, and considering how much of a joke rank is seen as (considering it's only used for matchmaking and is only really a gauge of time played), I dont think it will be reverted soon.
this is better than waiting 1 hour
You asked for it, here is cooomes...