Plague's corrupt purge doesnt feel punishing with the nerf
Survivors could loop her for days and the purge is a projectile too,with the fountain also heals it felt useless on infecting a survivor.
Survivors could loop her for days and the purge is a projectile too,with the fountain also heals it felt useless on infecting a survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hit people over loops or just mindgame them like normal. Its not a nerf. It was a good balance. It also charges quicker, and you have addons to assist.
Next.
I actually think it's alright. If multiple survivors group up against corrupt purge she can punish them and snowball quickly. As for the loops I think you just have to take them differently. I don't find myself being looped for too long with plague