Tips for adept plague?
I'm struggling really hard with her. Can't seem to get more than 1 kill with her. Might have to resort to farming with a party and then turning on them all and downing them lol
I'm struggling really hard with her. Can't seem to get more than 1 kill with her. Might have to resort to farming with a party and then turning on them all and downing them lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Got it today was a pain, use vile purge effectiveness add ons, always try to vomit enough to get them broken, try to keep the chases up till down them, when looking for others puke on gens that they aren't on, I also used the game offering for easier chasers, one person escaped but the score was enough, good luck
How did you get it if 1 person escaped? Or are you referencing a separate game for that one?
You don't have to kill all 4 survivors. You need to double pip to get it.
I got the achievement today even thou one person escaped through the hatch. I had 3 Iridescent and 1 Gold Emblem so I got it.
Seriously? I always thought it was to win with all 4 dead. FFs. That explains why I never got it just now. Got a party that were actually gunna farm it but i turned on them too quickly and killed them all :(
Cheers. Got it this time with the next group of survivors :)
Odd I've had thoese before and I still had to kill 4 of them
In the game I got it in I did kill them all, but like pyrodude said, had to double pip. Maybe it's a new change? Pretty sure I didn't double pip to get the legion one where 3 people DC
@Froggard728
No, for every killer you always needed to achieve merciless killer
You had to kill everyone (by any means dc, mori etc) before the patch
🤮be sure that the survivors aren’t vaccinated
Well done mate
Gotta depip down to rank 15 or so to give yourself the best chance, because then you only need 14/16 on your emblems. I got 14/16 at rank 10, but you need 15/16 at that rank to double pip, so I got robbed.