What happens when you endorse someone?
Does it gift them something? Give them discounts? I always endorse those who I had a good match with but never knew what it did.
Does it gift them something? Give them discounts? I always endorse those who I had a good match with but never knew what it did.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One time, long time ago, The most upvoted would get their name mentioned on the Devs Twitch Stream.
But then Twitch Streamers abused the system and asked their fans who they played with to vote them up. Suddenly the Devs Twitch Stream became a free commercial for some Twitch Streamers.
System has not been mentioned since then.