I found a hacker.
but I didn't report them in game because I only found out after reviewing their twitch stream footage, how do I report this?
but I didn't report them in game because I only found out after reviewing their twitch stream footage, how do I report this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were they the Killer, or Survivor in your match?
No I didn't die, this guy had hacked perks for killers.
https://clips.twitch.tv/FuriousMagnificentDolphinTF2John
unless kill your friends just gives you free ultra rare perks and I wasn't aware of that.
I wouldn't have even known had I not watched his stream past our game.
Aw now I feel bad, I'm gonna delete this thread in 5mins.
Oh, I can't delete my thread. =(