Why You Should Never Ask SpaceEsports To Host A Tournament.

Especially if they have not even played 100 hours in the game.

https://youtu.be/Ooq2V0dR8Ng

Comments

  • I mean these guys any time anyone said anything about them even in a slightly negative fashion such as "Hey can we get to the actual games?" Got timed out and or banned from the chat. They were clearly not ready to handle this community and were only doing this whole tournament to get publicity and views.

  • If you don't know anything about the game Don't Commentate for a Tournament for the Game

    Seriously, TydeTyme would've done a much better job!

  • Yea, like I'm not actually sure Valhalla is anywhere in the lore, I thought they just went back to the camp fire after being sacrificed
  • "And Marth88 has found his first Survivor!"

    *Immediately switches over to spectate a random Claudette working a gen*

    Hey Bhvr, I thought the chase was the most important part of the game?
  • lol, incredulous.
    I wish I was joking. That literally happened in the only Depip Squad match I was able to watch. He was spectating Marth and Marth hit a Claudette who was trying to be immersive and the host instantly switched to another Claudette working a gen and didn't switch off of her until Marth had picked up the first Claudette.

     It was an actual ######### moment.
  • tydetyme....in a word.  he would have done so much better.  he knows a great deal about this game.  hopefully, next time.