What perk set do you like best and what would you recommend to people?

Non meta if possible but either is fine. Also can be survivor or killer.

Comments

  • If you’re like me and don’t need any perk, I recommend going for a full totem build, it gives you a ######### ton of time because survivors have an extra objective. 

    Devour Hope
    Thrill of the Hunt
    Third Seal
    Ruin

    That’s only if you’re like me and all you need to do well is time. 
  • @Croquedead said:
    If you’re like me and don’t need any perk, I recommend going for a full totem build, it gives you a ######### ton of time because survivors have an extra objective. 

    Devour Hope
    Thrill of the Hunt
    Third Seal
    Ruin

    That’s only if you’re like me and all you need to do well is time. 

    Hmmm seems pretty interesting... seems good though!🙂

  • Survivor :
    Balanced Landing
    Small Game
    Self-care
    Iron Will or WGLF depending on my mood.

    Killer :
    I play full meta.

  • Runiver said:

    Survivor :
    Balanced Landing
    Small Game
    Self-care
    Iron Will or WGLF depending on my mood.

    Killer :
    I play full meta.

    Balanced Landing ftw
  • My favorite is

    Iron Will
    Bond
    Quick & Quiet
    Urban evasion

    Solo player ninja build

  • @not_Queen said:
    My favorite is

    Iron Will
    Bond
    Quick & Quiet
    Urban evasion

    Solo player ninja build

    We are the ninjas, we don't loop or bully!

  • @not_Queen said:
    My favorite is

    Iron Will
    Bond
    Quick & Quiet
    Urban evasion

    Solo player ninja build

    I love Iron Will and Urban Evasion the only difference with my usual build to yours is I have we’re gonna live forever and self care instead of quick and quiet and bond.

  • We'll Make It can be a really strong perk for example

    When I go full-teammode I like to take
    We'll Make It
    Botany Knowlege
    Bond (or Empathy)
    Borrowed Time

  • the build I use for survivor is
    Empathy
    lithe
    Urban evasion
    selfcare

  • for killers i would recommend Empathy or Bond. they're excellent if you can get em.... :D

  • Since I play for points as killer, my build usually consists of:

    BBQ and Chili
    Distressing
    One of: Iron Grasp or Agitation
    One of: Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, Bloodhound, Nurse's Calling, Brutal Strength or Enduring.

    I don't really have a "favourite" build for survivors. I like using any build that simply doesn't involve Self Care and Decisive Strike.
  • Sometimes, I like to play the "all see-ing" Survivor so I bring Bond, Empathy and Kindred. If I leveled my Open Handed to 3 on that character, I usually throw it in as my 4th perk. You can really focus on objectives that way.

  • My favorite build on Billy, and should be good for any high mobility killer.

    • Hex: Ruin
    • Hex: Undying
    • Surveillance
    • BBQ & Chili (this slot can be any perk you like)


    I often have games where 0 or maybe 1 gen ever get finished. Furthermore, you’re always in chase because you always know where to go to run them off a gen!