The photography, costume, props, lighting, all the details of the later stage all by myself for handmade. & It 's also my first attempt to make synthetic images🙂 Hope you like it :P
I print masks in 3D,& the makeup was painted by my hand.
It took me a minute to realize it was an actual cosplay photo for the first pic I thought it was a reference photo. That’s so cool good job!!!!! I love it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is amazing! I love it
Badass !
..and cute.
Like in one pic' you think you better hide from her.
And in the next one i feel the need to hug her.
What have you done to me !
Amazing cosplay, love the accuracy.
Astounding cosplay. You've done a fantastic job!
Wow, looks amazing. Great work! :3
It took me a minute to realize it was an actual cosplay photo for the first pic I thought it was a reference photo. That’s so cool good job!!!!! I love it