PS4 to PC...
I'm ready to switch to PC for this game...tell me why I should.
I'm ready to switch to PC for this game...tell me why I should.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Knuckles It depends on what kind of computer you have. If you have a good gaming computer then by all means do it. You'll get much better frames and there's a slightly increased chance that your opponents won't be children. That being said, if you have a PC that isn't that good, then maybe hold off until you do.
PS4 user here. PC has:
You can play the nurse efficiently, need I say more.
@Shad03 Not exactly better controls, at least in my opinion. I’m still adjusting to pc after months and it still feels like finger twister XD
@BigBadPiggy Bare in mind, I'm more used to Controller. However the fact that controllers can have messed up buttons is the bad part for me.
I can't look up and down correctly cause my right stick is sorta broken.
When I made the switch from PS4 to PC, I just continued to use the PS4 controller. I could never get used to M&K for a game that requires such tight turns and quick response times.