Forced "Broken" Status and Other Suspicious Things
Two friends and I loaded into The Game; and immediately upon loading in I was given a little prompt about SelfCare- which was accompanied by the little 🚫 icon often seen with No Mither.
One of my friends who runs Distortion noticed after I brought it up, that their stacks were gone- Despite the killer not running perks that would expose survivor auras, and before even a single gen/person had been hooked. Other strange behavior was shown by the killer, whom always seemed to know where we were, knowing exactly when we'd be attempting to save another person. One notable instance was when I was on hook, and one of my friends was being pursued up the stairs away from my body, and the other had moved in to make the save. Before they had even gotten around the corner, the killer had whipped back around downed them. It was too far away for him to reasonably /hear/ my friend or otherwise known that I was being approached, so it was odd. Prior to that, I was downed and left on the ground when one of my teammates had gone to pull someone off hook, before they had even touched the body.
I'm not sure what to chalk it all up to other than some cheating, because at almost 800hrs in my playtime, I've only once had an issue with my perks being... Detected? And Disabled? At the start of that game, my Adrenaline was disabled. That was a long time ago though.
At the end of the game, we brought up that it was kind of weird that I had the Broken affect, despite not running anything that would cause it; and the killer never replied, never mused that yes, it was strange, and instead disconnected.
Upon checking the killer's profile, we learned that it's private, so we weren't able to see if anyone had posted on their profile about similar issues or what have you. Since it's private, I'm posting the link here.

Comments
Yuck. I put an in game report in at the time, but I was advised by a friend that has ~4k hours in the game that I should post here about it. This also allowed me to go further into depth whilst the in-game report system has a character limit.
This is honestly really interesting. Like how does one even manage to do that lol. I guess report and hope you don't get stuck with him again. Seems like a strange match for sure
it's such a lovely coincidence that you happen to be bugged as Broken, when the killer also has Thanatophobia. 🤔
It's as if the match is oh so magically playing in the killer's favor