Duo Killers??
Any talk on duo killers lately?? 2 killers vs 8 survivors. Map is a little bigger. More gens. Takes a little longer to complete gens. This needs to be added soon
Any talk on duo killers lately?? 2 killers vs 8 survivors. Map is a little bigger. More gens. Takes a little longer to complete gens. This needs to be added soon
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Up vote if you want duo killers please.
Any opinions or statements are appreciated
:(
This has been an idea for a long time. I think a lot of people would like to see something like this. We need another game mode that's for sure. Maybe a 2v6 would be better so it isn't as hectic. Definitely something I would welcome.
I hope they do add this soon, being a killer with my friend would be awesome