So is DC'ing to prevent the killer from pipping bannable?

Comments

  • @Evie said:

    Dc'ing is bannable and reasons are irrelevant. Killer still can pip after one person dc's. If more do it it is not a big deal because those survivors are depiping more.

    While true, what happens to their rank (or even mine) is meaningless to me. I just want to know if the devs are willing to crack down on this since they made the emblem system much more strict.

  • The problem is now people are forced into to playstyles they don’t like or enjoy on both sides, not to mention you can only do so well depending on how the other team “cooperates”. It’s secluding the player base on both sides. Just because you, and I might like it, doesn’t mean others do. While both sides whine about playstyles of the other the truth is it’s the variety that keeps the game alive Bc you never know what you’re going to get. The variety is being narrowed to be able to achieve rank, because performance is now relied upon how your opposing team also does. Anyways fair gameplay is going to make the game boring for people who don’t like that gameplay style. Ergo playerbase drop.

  • @HeroLives said:

    The problem is now people are forced into to playstyles they don’t like or enjoy on both sides, not to mention you can only do so well depending on how the other team “cooperates”. It’s secluding the player base on both sides. Just because you, and I might like it, doesn’t mean others do. While both sides whine about playstyles of the other the truth is it’s the variety that keeps the game alive Bc you never know what you’re going to get. The variety is being narrowed to be able to achieve rank, because performance is now relied upon how your opposing team also does. Anyways fair gameplay is going to make the game boring for people who don’t like that gameplay style. Ergo playerbase drop.

    This is why I loved victory cube, even if I only got to experience it for its last patch. It was much more based on in-game results than these stupid emblems ever were.

  • but dcing is so fun! I enjoy dcing against the killer because I am a salty survivor and plus BHVR must condone dcing if fog whisperers do it so I also condone dcing do it all you want!