Genuine question for the developers

How are survivors meant to pip when this keeps happening?

20190322004055_1.jpg

It's every few games now. Doesn't matter which killer it is, Legion, Nurse, it keeps happening. Not to mention they stopped doing gens early on and just started messing about.

Luckily this killer was kind enough to let us go but it shouldn't have to be that way.

Here's a suggestion, how about giving survivors a quitter bonus?

Comments

  • @Evie said:

    You need to be patient for the dedicated servers. Everything will be fixed then.

    Thing is I like many others know my skill. I have hundreds of hours on the game. I shouldn't be facing "babykillers". It's not fair on them, it's not fair on me. If I'm struggling to rank though because every other game has a camping killer or disconnecting survivors then I'm stuck in these ranks and I can loop these killers for most of the game. It's no fun for either side.

    The experienced players should be facing the experienced players and the new players vs the new players. That doesn't seem to be happening at all though.