Disconnecting whilst playing as survivor?
Is it just me who keeps getting disconnected whilst playing trials after the update? I thought the killers kept disconnecting but some of them dont have the disconnected sign next to them on the board. I haven’t played as the killer myself recently so I don’t know if its a bug or my wifi but it was not like this before.
Also why does the Plague seem to know where I am ALL THE TIME even when I am hiding and not in her sight - not sick or injured.
Comments
I haven't had this issue. Must be your connection.
I've been getting this issue for a while where the server will either freeze up or I'll lag and then it will say "disconnected from the host". I have checked my internet SO many times and it just keeps happening.
I hope they don't ban me for DC'ing...I'm not trying to...