Did they patch the bug with ash's perks?
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope
They're still on PlayStation 4 and me and my friends had an absolute blast trying out all the new builds and I swear to God they might need to Nerf flip flop Just A Pinch.
Because flip flop, tenacity, that one picture of a horse perk that came with Kate, and any fourth perk will basically fix it to the point that you can't even get a Survivor to a hook in time. It cuts your travel time by half unless you have iron grasp.
@Countfunkular I hope they do not anytime here soon, I want to try out ash's perks still
@Hoodedfengm1n they are so much FUN. @CountfunkularYeah though they could probably take it down to 45/40 percent of wiggle conversion. I wasn’t able to walk far at all with my friend on my shoulder with flip flop alone not in a build, or without iron grasp.
@HeroLives Keep mettle of man in, I want to test out that perk and see if its like my outlast perk I made, where after a limit of hits you will take a hit without losing a health state once per trial
@Countfunkular You're saying Boil Over, The perk that puts a horse on killer's side at all ranks, would be useful? Gasp
Can't stray too far from meta now with viable perk combos buckaroo, wouldn't want to shake things up!