It looks really accurate, my only question being... why would you choose to recreate the worst of the three main masks? I can only describe the mask as three metal plates with floss on them.
As for the actual work done, yeah, it looks amazing. Identical to the one in-game, really. If you were going to cosplay as Susie, this would be perfect for it. The plates seem a little uneven in areas, but I'm not a cosplayer or costume creator so I don't know how big of an issue it would be to fix that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It looks really accurate, my only question being... why would you choose to recreate the worst of the three main masks? I can only describe the mask as three metal plates with floss on them.
As for the actual work done, yeah, it looks amazing. Identical to the one in-game, really. If you were going to cosplay as Susie, this would be perfect for it. The plates seem a little uneven in areas, but I'm not a cosplayer or costume creator so I don't know how big of an issue it would be to fix that.
That looks really nice. Good on you, have a pin ^^
I love it! Nicely done.
Nicely done my legion