Disease spreading conditions?
How consistent is the spreading from one survivor to another? Have had a few games where saving and gen interactions didnt effect myself or others. Anyone else experiencing this?
How consistent is the spreading from one survivor to another? Have had a few games where saving and gen interactions didnt effect myself or others. Anyone else experiencing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always got sick from rescuing a hooked survivor, or interacting with anything that had been barfed on.
It's always funny to be working on a bright green gen, see another survivor run up, take a quick look, and then just saunter away like "Nope!" Makes me grin.
Sometimes when I unhook a sick survivor I get sick, sometimes I don't. Idk if that's intended or what
I think it has to do with the amount of infection. The survivor has to have 100% sickness to spread it to other survivors or objects. It might also have something to do with puking. If you save someone and they puke on you, then you get sick. If they don't I think you are okay. Not 100% sure on either of these though.