Petition to have a Bug Fix chapter
It is clear that the mid chapter patches are not cutting it as far as bug fix patches. We should not have to deal with massive game breaking issues for months and months to still not have them get fixed such as infinite loading screens and massive frame rate drops. So I propose even if the Devs will never look/listen to this, that they make a chapter solely based on fixing major issues in the game. No balance changes unless absolutely necessary, no new content, no new perks, no reworks. Just fixing the current issues in the game. I do also believe that a gameplay change patch should happen to freshen the main game, but this is for 1 whole patch to be based on fixing issues in the game.
Another game did an Operation: Health to the game and this is what DbD really needs. Keep this post alive as long as possible so maybe someone can bring it up to the devs, even though I am 99% sure they won’t care.
Comments