Is DBD slowly dying?
I mean... it gets harder and harder to find games, that means that people are starting to leave. Idk, back when i started playing (when DBD went on PS PLUS) i was finding matches pretty easily but now... it takes between 5-10 minutes. I like this game and it has soo much potential, but it becomes harder and harder to play properly.
Comments
Try looking at a trend in this link, come up with the best conclusion yourself. I suggest EVERYONE take a look at this.
https://steamcharts.com/app/381210
According to steamcharts it's been about the same for about 9/10 months with a few dips and rises in average players. Not dying, but not really growing either.
I play on console (PS4) and I still get plenty of matches and often Killer side, though trying to do Survivor with mt GF we get into many lulls where we sit and wait for a match.
The problem is a combination of matchmaking, SWF and the fact that consoles get so many major releases that console owners tend to drop games like DBD for them. I'd say die-hard and dedicated DBD players stick and maintain the population, where we get an influx of players that also tapers back down...which screws with the perception of the game and getting matches.
The amount of players its small for a dlc released 1 day ago.
its been the same since i started playing:) so no its not dying anytime soon:)