Perks with medkit restrictions

It would be better if perks that cannot be used with medkits (Autodidact, Solidarity) were simply less effective when used with a medkit. There are already enough restrictions on them as is..

Autodidact: entirely reliant on random chance, actually harms other survivors initially

Solidarity: worthless when not injured, if another survivor is using We'll Make It they're going to fight to heal you first (also can we please get a Solidarity notification like we have one for We'll Make It?)

Comments

  • I agree with this post, here is my upvote.

  • I really would love autodidact to wwork with kits. Would let me get more skill checks.

    However autodidact when at 5 tokens is a full heal with one skill check its hilariously good when it works but outside of that it sucks. I think it needs a rework.

    Solidarity should work with medkits already dont know why it doesnt. Healing has already been nerfed

  • they're already strong enough without stacking with medkits, and being able to do so would practically remove the penalty for autodidact and make it pretty OP. In terms of the notification, I agree completely.