Are the Maps Bigger?
It feels like the devs selected the maps in whatever software they use and scaled them up a bit. The maps feel really REALLY large. Am I the only one who has noticed this?
It feels like the devs selected the maps in whatever software they use and scaled them up a bit. The maps feel really REALLY large. Am I the only one who has noticed this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not really. Played on a few of the oldies and they feel the same as always. The new map feels really big even though its supposedly smaller than the regular Red Forest.
@Dwight_Fairfield On the 4 maps I played (Can't remember what they were called) it felt like I had to travel miles to go and kick a gen.