Console feels way better now thank you

I've never hit so many great skill checks as I have since the update. The skill check bar doesn't skip on me when I hit it anymore. It feels way more smooth with the unreal update. Haven't had any issues window vaulting yet either. Love the new map, lots of ways to play around that temple.

Comments

  • I agree it is a lot smoother now. There is still lag but that is a different issue. I don't mind worse graphics for better gameplay.

  • Agreed...much better. Shorter wait times is a plus too. Is the rank matching random? I'm a 13 survivor but I'm put against rank 2 or 3 killers sometimes. Is this the new norm?

  • @Knuckles yeah I'm a rank 8 survivor but I get paired with rank 13's frequently. The load times are insanely better. I haven't waited longer than a minute for a game so far.