Love thew new DS change

Thank you devs, you took a broken perk and turned it into the perfect anti-tunnel tool.

Before it was just a wasted perk slot. You got to use it like 10% of the time. You had to be the obsession since hooks are everywhere. You had to hit the skill check which half the time I missed. You were dribbled by the killer most of the time. Not to mention Enduring and Unnerving Presence.

Definitely a wasted perk slot.

Now I cam to see the new killer, played 4 games, used the new DS, got tunneled 3 games with exit gates opened. I escaped every time thanks to DS. I am loving the new DS.

This wouldn't have been possible without all the killers that have been complaining on the forums since forever so a big thank you goes to them as well. <3

Comments

  • Old DS was more accessible than this one. 35% is pretty small on the wiggle timer

  • Not sure if this is sarcastic or serious...

    BUT yeah, from a killers perspective it's now nearly a complete different game, the obsession sound is becoming ASMR for me now.

    From survivors perspective absolutely good, tunneling idiots will get punished for beeing bad.