I need help
If you guys can run this game on ultra max with out any problem can you write down your pc requirements.. I'm going to buy a new pc really soon..so i currently i have 740M which is not so good...
If you guys can run this game on ultra max with out any problem can you write down your pc requirements.. I'm going to buy a new pc really soon..so i currently i have 740M which is not so good...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Desktop
I5 3570 overclocked, GTX 1070 24gb ram, 256 ssd
Laptop I7 7700hq, gtx 1070m 16gb ram, 256 ssd
Both can run it on ultra no problem
......