Matchmaking is now worse

First and foremost I do not claim to be a good killer. I see myself as below average and typically stay between ranks 12-15. I was rank 17 due to not playing killer since the rank reset but am now back to rank 15. I miss a lot of regular attacks and get corn blind very easy. Now with the new match making system I have been getting paired against people around rank 10+. Last few games there were 1-2 rank 8s and nobody around my rank. They all said they weren't swf but could be lying and I know that but this has been every game since the new chapter dropped. I even watched a few of the fog whispers live streams and they even commented on this. Most being around rank 1 and getting matched against a good amount of rank 7s and 8s. I know most of you all will just say git gud and whatnot but that is just it, I am not. That is why I am at the lower ranks and shouldn't be paired against people with half the rank score.

Comments