head on is bugged or just bad?

soo i have a problem with it, you see i have rushed out of a locker right in front of a killer(with good ping btw) with the perk active and the only time it landed the killer was way further than all the rest, does this happen to anyone else or is it a bug?and if im doing it wrong plz explain how to use it correctly

Comments

  • I believe this is a bug. It hasn't happened to me, however.

  • did you get it to work consistently?

  • I also noticed that stun range is a little bit further away from locker's doors, but also every time I'm trying to stun the Plague, perk just doesn't work, no exhaustion, perk was active and she was in range. Than me and my friend tried it in lobby, he was the Wraith and everything was fine. After in the next game I was playing against the Cannibal and everything was working just right. I think there's a bug with Head On that it doesn't work on the Plague.

    PS: My friend didn't own dlc, so I couldn't check it at the same time on the Plague. So at least I know that it works on the Cannibal and the Wraith.

    Very strange.

  • well i only managed to stun the plague lmao devs fix this pls