New emblem system - friendly advice please

any tips for the new ranking system for survivor? all my matches today have been pretty quick and gen rushed with minimal hooks from the killers. how am I suppose to get gold objective, altruism and boldness if there is minimal unhooks and gens to do even if I get high boldness, win chase/escape I still don't pip up because I only get silver objective

Is it best to focus on one emblem or try to do a bit of everything?

My last 2 games I got max boldness and altruism against the nurse and didn't pip then had a 3 gen long chase against the spirit who camped on me, I died second hook and de pipped. I feel like the best matches to pip up are when the killer gets 2-3 hooks on each survivor and only 2 or 3 gens get completed so then I can get 100%+ in objective ??

Comments