Worst Patch Yet

Gatekeeper's broken.

I can go on.

Comments

  • Is it me, or are these games faster? Feels like the gens are faster. I got 8 hooks and little to no chase because they kept hitting my traps. 3k and let the last get hatch, zero pip and only 16k bp? WTH is going on? 1 died on second hook, but that never made a huge difference before.

  • Gatekeeper's broken. I can go on.

    Then stop playing if EVERYTHING is an issue for you

  • No, that title remains with 1.9.2 forever.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    Is it me, or are these games faster? Feels like the gens are faster. I got 8 hooks and little to no chase because they kept hitting my traps. 3k and let the last get hatch, zero pip and only 16k bp? WTH is going on? 1 died on second hook, but that never made a huge difference before.

    Maybe stop giving people free wins?