Vindicated

From the post about emblems and scoring...

"Killers have been generally pipping at a much faster rate than Survivors since the release of the Emblem System back in April 2018. This was causing issues with our matchmaking system, as Killers in red ranks would have a harder time finding matches as Survivors ranked up at a slower rate."

I said this all along but all the killer mains were like "No dUdE iTz teh sUrViVoRz wHo RaNk uP 2 FaSt"

Just wanted to say I was right. Carry on.

Comments

  • They both did, in my opinion. I was teetering around R10 as killer in a "no sacrifice" challenge. As long as you got plenty of hooks you could pip, it was fun. We all had a good time and no one got hurt.

    The new system means I have to kill people now? =(

  • I wish they would share stats like this regularly to shut up people who spout nonsense.