How long does it take for a Chapter to appear on the PS4/XBOX Store?
I honestly never took notice when Spirit and Legion Chapters appeared on the actual console stores :X. It's the only way I buy the dlc as Shards go towards the Shrine and Auric Cells cost more to buy the characters and I use em for cosmetics anyway.
Comments
The dlc is not available on the Steam (PC Store) either. They said that the actual dlc will come out later. However, you can buy the new characters in the in game shop.
Mmm, I saw people mention as such...what a bad way to get people to spend their Shards or Auric Cells. Oh well, I can wait...I have the patience of a Redwood
Yeah better to wait anyways because you get the addition rextured cosmetics when you buy the dlc.
LMAO it's up now on PS4 xD Well I have no words....I know its Sony and Microsoft in,charge of when stuff appears, but Oh I am laughing at that short delay xD