How long do we have to wait to get the dlc?

AVAILABLE IN THE PLAYSTATION STORE!

False. I go there and there is nothing. I go to the in game store page and all I see is COMING SOON. I like to buy chapters directly and save my cells and shards for cosmetics. Any eta? I have 1 million points ready to go!

Comments


  • The dlc is not available on the Steam (PC Store) either. They said that the actual dlc will come out later. However, you can buy the new characters in the in game shop.

  • @TheRealDweard said:

    The dlc is not available on the Steam (PC Store) either. They said that the actual dlc will come out later. However, you can buy the new characters in the in game shop.

    I know. As I said though, I save my shards for cosmetics and I only use cells for cosmetics too.