PS4 help?
I temporally deleted DBD on my PS4 and I just redownloaded it and ALL my progress is gone. My cosmetics, rank, perks, EVERYTHING. Is there anyway to get my progress back?
I temporally deleted DBD on my PS4 and I just redownloaded it and ALL my progress is gone. My cosmetics, rank, perks, EVERYTHING. Is there anyway to get my progress back?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes my trophies still show
Something like this happened to me, but it fixed itself after I restarted the game
It fixed itself after about an hour or so. DBD isn’t saved to a cloud so you can’t upload any save files. It is saved directly onto their server so it can take a hot second for it to actually register. I can’t tell you how happy I was to hear Myers breathing again on my screen after opening up DBD.