I love giving survivors who give up the hatch
Doesn't matter when they give up, I just love doing it lol. I kill everyone else and let them live afterwards just because they gave up on life. I wonder do they feel happy or frustrated.
Doesn't matter when they give up, I just love doing it lol. I kill everyone else and let them live afterwards just because they gave up on life. I wonder do they feel happy or frustrated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always make a point not to struggle if I'm last alive, it usually gets me a free hatch lol.
When the killer gets a well deserved 3k and theres little chance of me living; I just give my self up