A bandaid for the current Ranking system.
Hello there! I originally posted this on the dbd subreddit and somebody suggested I repost it here.
Preface: note that this is not a "this is how ranks should really work now!" - instead, it is just a small QoL fix that could make the wait for an actual Ranking system overhaul just that much better.
At Rank Reset o'clock, every player gets an amount of Iridescent Shards, the amount of which is based on the player's maximum Killer or Survivor rank (if you have Killer at rank 16 and Survivor at rank 8, you get rewards for rank 8):
20-17 = 100 shards
16-13 = 250
12-9 = 500
8-5 = 750
4-1 = 1000
The amount can vary, of course, but I honestly think that this simple change could make Ranks actully mean at least something (Im full aware that most long-time players have thousands of Iri Shards anyways).
Comments