The hex totem

It is normal that, since few weeks, to always find the ruin totems like 95% of the times in the same spots on any maps ? Not complaining for my part, it make it easier as survivor, that the ruin is mostly destroy after 1 minute of game, thats why i dont use it as a killer.

Im on PS4 by the way

Comments

  • I think so thanks!

    now the thing is that to know if its totally wanted like that from the devs or if its just a "mistake"...

  • @Venzhas said:

    I think so thanks!

    now the thing is that to know if its totally wanted like that from the devs or if its just a "mistake"...

    It's supposed to be on a randomly chosen one, meaning it's a bug.

    I'm sure i'll get complaints about putting that link here, spreading the facts.

    But i hope word gets out.

    People will use it to their advantage a lot more.

    Then they'll be made aware it's a big issue for that mechanic and fix it.

    Rather that than a few sneaky rats always knowing where Hex Totems spawn.