I'm triggered
Why does the ######### game put me with rank ######### 10 survivors if I'm a rank ######### 18 killer? I'm on ps4 and this never happened before I hit rank 18. It's near impossible to level up if I only get around 5000 to 9000 bloodpoints per game.
Comments
Yesterday I was going against really low rank survivors. 16-18. They were all new probably.
They couldn't do anything. After I saw it I felt bad honestly. People say rank doesn't matter but it does to a degree. New players won't be rank 1 immediately.
No I'm a rank 18 killer and I get put against 3 rank 10s so it's me who can't do #########. I'm new at the game and want to actually get good but when I get put against people who ######### with me the whole game it's not fun for me.
My point was that it is bad for both sides. But I understand your frustration.
I guess I