More killers with an interactive terror radius!
Like the Doctor just has to exist and his radius affects the survivors slowly but surely. Tbh I think the Plague should have something similar given her power and how it’s literally infectious. But in the future I really want to see more killers with terror radiuses that benefit from terror radius builds. They’re so fun to use!
Comments
(Insert Arachnid style killer)
The longer you are in the Terror radius and not moving (excluding being in a chase and gens maybe) spiders start to craw over your body slowly webbing you down and decreasing your movement speed. After X amount of time the web will break but you must keep moving to avoid the slow web buildup.
(Siren blood curse inspired killer)
While activating your power a survivor within your terror radius will have their view shared with yours. (For those who have not played Siren blood curse the screen would split vertically down the middle, like playing co-op, and you would see what the killer saw. This made stealth both scary and fun! In this version both the killer and the survivor would see each others viewpoint for X amount of time.)
These are two terror radius examples I could think of with no regards for balance or possible mechanical issues!
Edit: corrected a few spelling mistakes!
I honestly hate terror radius based perks and interactions, it is hit or miss and you don't even know if it is working.