Adrenaline cancels Dreamstate of Freddy

I was in a match with rancor and had my obsession right in front of me.

I wanted them to finish the gens so I can rancor the obsession, She was injured, so I didn't care much about Adrenaline.

What a surprise, Adrenaline not only heals you, it takes you out of Dreamstate!

The more you know I guess.

But honestly do Freddy really need more counterplay?

Comments

  • Freddy will get a rework anyway. The only real question is will we get a rework this year lol

  • If you have Class Photo then someone getting Adren in your face is actually kind of a good thing. But yes it's a bit dumb. I play Rancor on Freddy to and when I do this I just hold sleep on them expecting Adren.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    If you have Class Photo then someone getting Adren in your face is actually kind of a good thing. But yes it's a bit dumb. I play Rancor on Freddy to and when I do this I just hold sleep on them expecting Adren.

    Is there a tooltip for future Freddy players that lists all the things that can snap you out from Dreamstate?

    As far as I am aware there is failed skill checks, wakeup performed by an other survivor and being hooked. New Adrenaline.

    Is there anything else that can cancel Dreamstate?

    And why can survivors leave the trial in Dreamstate but not with a RBT?

    You are still in his realm and you should not be able to simply walk out?

  • I just drop them so they don't get the fully healed state

  • @Cymer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/368415#Comment_368415

    Is there a tooltip for future Freddy players that lists all the things that can snap you out from Dreamstate?

    As far as I am aware there is failed skill checks, wakeup performed by an other survivor and being hooked. New Adrenaline.

    Is there anything else that can cancel Dreamstate?

    And why can survivors leave the trial in Dreamstate but not with a RBT?

    You are still in his realm and you should not be able to simply walk out?

    Fail skill checks,adrenaline and wake up from other survivors can wake you plus blood warden perk was ur go to so they don't escape. Only downside is that warden still doesn't proc if they don't open the gates

  • What's really stupid is how wake up does not wake you up.