No lobbies despite new matchmaking system ...

It's very hard for me to get any lobbies.

Doesn't matter if I play killer or survivor.

Sometimes I get people from Asia, Canada, US, Brazil and only one at a time but never enough to get a full lobby.

I thought survivors join now all at the same time, but they don't.

It's frustrating...

Then I read others get so many lobbies even with so diverse ranks and they are complaining about it. I wouldn't care. I'd like to have these lobbies, too. Still better than no lobbies at all...

Does anybody else have this issue at the moment?

Comments

  • Probably the devs messing around with the matchmaking again.

    Cant confirm though because im taking a break ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • If anybody else has this problem, reinstalling the game solved it for me. I don't know why, but it did. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Past 11 lobbies I've tried right now have all had ping of 350+. I dunno what they're doing, but they need to unf**k it quick, fast, and in a hurry.


    *Update* 12 lobbies now...